Become a Licensed Salon or Barber Shop
Do you have what it takes to run your own HairWeavon hair replacement salon?
Have you always dreamed of owning and managing your own business?
Has hairdressing and barbering failed to fulfil your business and financial potential?
Are you looking for additional income streams for your existing business but are committed to providing a very personal, sensitive and empathetic service to many of our clients who really appreciate the services we provide for them, given the personal circumstances they find themselves in.
What we look for in our partner Licensees
We are looking for suitable candidates to licence our successful HairWeavon, non-surgical hair replacement services to. For our partners we are seeking the best of the best and make no apologies for it, granting the wonderful opportunity to suitable candidates to own and run their own HairWeavon business under licence.
We are a highly reputable and long established brand in the non-surgical hair replacement sector both in Ireland and internationally and maintaining that brand is absolutely crucial to the current and future success of the business, hence we operate a very strict recruitment process to identify suitable candidates that share our passion, vision and values.
The HairWeavon business model has proven itself financially and once successful candidates are fully trained, it will allow licensees the opportunity to start working in their business immediately.
So what for us is a suitable Licensee?
Candidates must be:
- Highly motivated
- Have a genuine caring nature in order to empathetically deal with the sensitive aspects of the service we provide for many of our clients
- Have a passion for what we do?
- Have the necessary financial resources to establish the business and the required working capital to successfully launch the business
- May already have hairdressing or barbering skills, with the ambition to run his/her own business in a niche area within the hair industry
- May already run an existing hair dressing / barbering business and wishes to include hair replacement services to generate more substantial revenue (private consultation room is a must)
- A hairdressing chain looking to expand into the hair replacement market
We are looking for suitable licensees to enable HairWeavon to reach more international customers demanding our excellent hair replacement products and services.
We are interested in recruiting suitable license partners in locations such as:
Northern Ireland, London, Manchester, across the UK, Brussels, France, Netherlands, South Africa, United States, Canada, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, India, Australia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, New Zealand.
If you are successful in becoming a HairWeavon licensee, You will benefit from….
- A well-established market leading brand
- Our innovatively designed hair replacement systems
- Exclusive territorial rights
- A copy of the HairWeavon Operational Manual free on loan for the duration of the agreement
- Access to new products and offerings
- Initial 2 weeks intensive start up training course
- Ongoing remote support where required
- Refresher training courses where necessary
- Access to our online marketing templates that can be amended for your local market
- Our strong online presence through our highly effective international website
- Automatic rights to licence renewal after 3 years, subject to standard renewal provisions
- The opportunity to run your own business but with the support of HairWeavon head office
- Having access under licence to our market leading hair replacement systems
- Leverage our strong social media network for the benefit of your business
- Listing on our international website as an exclusive branch of the HairWeavon hair replacement network
If you are confident that you have what it takes and are excited about the opportunity to become a HairWeavon licensee partner, download the Expression of Interest Form here, once completed, scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org