Make sure to flatten your hair and use a tape measure.
1. Measure around the head
- Start in the front at your hairline, follow along your hairline and just above your ears.
- Continue to the back of your neck, then over the other ear and back to the starting point.
2. Measure front to back:
- Measures from the front of your hairline bring the measuring tape over the crown.
- To the back of your head to your nape.
3. Measure ear to ear across front hairline:
- Start measuring from the front of you ear at your side-burn.
- Measure up and across the hairline keeping the tape on your forehead.
4. Measure ear to ear:
- Start at the top of one ear.
- Bring the measure tape over the crown of your head.
- Stop at the top of your other ear.
5. Measure Temple to Temple:
- Place the tape measure on one of your temples.
- Bring the tape measure across the back of your head to your other temple.
6. Measure the Neck at the back of your head:
- Measure the width of your neck.
- Measure along the hairline at the nape of your head.