How to wash your human hair wig
How to wash your synthetic hair wig
How to wash your hair system
Steps for cleaning your hair system
STEP 1 Remove hair system from your scalp using the special release solution. Never pull hair system from scalp
STEP 2 Soak the hair system base (not the hair) in some C22 cleaning solution for about 10 minutes, this will help remove any build up of adhesive
STEP 3 Once the adhesive has loosened up, use a soft cloth or flannel to wipe it off the base
STEP 4 Spray your scalp with some of the C22 cleaning solution
STEP 6 Gently wash your scalp with shampoo and warm water, making sure all adhesive residue is removed from the scalp.
STEP 7 Gently wash the system hair with shampoo and warm water. Do not scrub to avoid damaging the hair system. Any good quality pharmacy branded shampoo and condition for coloured hair can be used.
STEP 8 Allow the hair system to air dry or use low heat dryer
All Wigs and Hair Extensions
- Seek the help of a professional hair stylist before you dye your hair extensions or wig.
- Alcohol dries out your hair so keep your hair hydrated by using products with low levels of alcohol.
- Many of our customers find hair serum products or products containing water and Glycerine very good.
- If the hair is dyed, always use a good quality coloured hair shampoo and conditioner.
- The hair may appear dry when you receive it. Human hair requires frequent shampooing and conditioning to help revive it
- Your human hair wig or extensions is no different and hence we recommend that you give it a wash and deep conditioning when needed.
- Keep your hair wrapped up when in bed. You can use a scarf or a night hair net.
- Never sleep with wet hair, make sure your hair is completely dry before you go to bed
Weave hair extensions
Our weft construction has been perfected to minimise shedding. If the weft is cut into shorter strips during application, we would encourage re-sealing or re-stitching the ends before re-application to avoid shedding. So that you can get months and even years out of your weave hair extensions.
Tape hair extensions
- Our tape hold is the best on the market with a hold of up to 6 weeks
- Avoid using oily products in your hair as this may affect the hold of the tape.
- It is recommended that you don’t wash your tape hair too often to allow the tape in the hair to last longer
Curly hair care
Curly hair requires more care, for more information on how to care for your curly hair, click here.