Protecting Your Privacy
HairWeavon is committed to protecting the privacy and security of our clients and website visitors.
Many of our clients come to us for hair replacement products and services which is a very private thing and hence we take your privacy very seriously.
If you have any questions about how we protect your data, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For all our services, the data controller the company that’s responsible for your privacy is HairWeavon Limited.
Below we will explain
- How we use your information
- Sharing your information
- Marketing messages
- Seeing adverts for HairWeavon online
- Your information and countries outside Europe
- Keeping your information
- Your rights
- Changes to how we protect your privacy
- How you can get in touch with us
How we use your information, depends on the type of information. For example;
Your name and contact details
Used to deliver your purchases to you. Using your name and contact details in this manner allows us to perform our contract with you.
Used to send you service messages by text, e-mail or through our applications, such as order updates. Using your name and contact details in this manner allows us to perform our contract with you e.g. letting you know when your order has been sent to you or ready for your collection.
Used to call you or send you information by email, text messaging or post, about our new products and services. We only do this with your permission.
Used for prevent and detect fraud against you or HairWeavon.
Used to find out what you and other customers like. This information allows us to provide you with what you want and to stay ahead of the competition
Your date of birth information
Used for prevent and detect fraud against you or HairWeavon.
Your gender information
To direct you to the right part of our website or to recommend the right hair replacement or hair extensions product or service to you.
Your payment information
Please note that, we do not keep your card details and security CVV code.
We may use your payment information to take a payment or process a refund.
We may also use your payment information for prevent and detect fraud against you or HairWeavon.
Your contact history with us
i.e. what you’ve told us either over the phone, on instant chat, by Skype consultation, on social media or during a consultation in person.
We use such information to provide customer service and support to you. In order to perform our contract with you.
We use such information to train our staff to ensure you have the best customer service experience.
Purchase history and saved items
What you’ve bought and what you’ve stored in your basket for another time
We use such information to sell to you and to perform our contract with you because only items added to the shopping basket can be purchased.
We use such information to provide customer service, support and to handle returns. This is necessary to perform our contract with you.
We use such information to find out what you and other customers like. This information allows us to provide you with what you want and to stay ahead of the competition.
Information about your phone or laptop, and how you use our website and app
This includes information you give us when you browse our site or use our app, including your IP address and device type and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data, as well as how you use our website and app.
We use such information to improve our website and set default options for you (such as language and currency), to ensure you receive the best shopping experience.
To protect our website and to prevent and detect fraud against you or HairWeavon.
To meet our legal obligations with regards to looking after your data.
Information from accounts you link to us
Such as when you link your Twitter or Facebook accounts to us
Allows you to log into our website easily without having to create a specific account so that you can make purchase on our website easily.
To recommend products to you.
Your responses to surveys, competitions and promotions
The information you provide is used to run the survey, competition or promotion. We do this to perform our contract with you because in order for you to win, we have to use your entry.
You do not have to give us any of the above personal information but if you don’t, you may not be able to purchase from the HairWeavon website, and you may not receive our optimal and complete customer experience. It is your choice and we respect that.
We also do our best to anonymise and aggregate your personal information so that you cannot be identified. Such information may then be used for the purpose of testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our website and app, and developing new products and services. We may need to share this information with third parties.
Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell ANY of your personal data to ANY third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information. We want to earn and maintain your trust, and we believe this is absolutely essential in order do that.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies in the HairWeavon group, as sometimes different licensed partners within our group are responsible for different activities and/or looking after customers in their territories.
- Companies that help us in getting and delivering your purchases to you, such as payment service providers like Realex Global Payments, PayPal, Clover, AIB. Delivery companies like An Post, DHL, FedEx, and other Courier companies.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help us run our business and website.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us) and marketplace sellers where you place an order.
We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email, text, to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
How to stop marketing messages from HairWeavon
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time. You can do this:
- Through your account settings
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
- By contacting us at email@example.com
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you do not receive further marketing messages.
Although we will endeavor to unsubscribe you immediately but please bear with us as it may take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so you might get messages from us while we process your request.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates or where you have expressed an interest in an activity at HairWeavon, for example refusions, maintenance, replacing of old hair systems, repeat HSE wig entitlement applications.
Seeing adverts for HairWeavon online
We engage in online advertising to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products
Like many companies, we target HairWeavon banners and ads to you when you are on other websites and apps. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook, Google Ad words
The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of HairWeavon (for example, your HairWeavon search history, and the content you read on HairWeavon) or on HairWeavon banners or ads you have previously clicked on.
Keeping your information
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you have your account, or as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or (in the case of any contact you may have with us) for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting and trend analysis only.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although you can probably do most of this through HairWeavon account
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do by unsubscribing or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator. In Ireland, that is the Data Commissioner. In the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
Changes to how we Protect Your Privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the HairWeavon website or other HairWeavon services, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use HairWeavon.
How to contact us
We always want to hear from our customers (especially if you feel we’ve let you down or could do better).
- Have any questions or feedback about this notice
- Would like us to stop using your information
- Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You can contact our privacy team by sending us an email to email@example.com or you can write to our head office by registered post to
302 Rathmines road lower
Last updated on 28th Mar 2019